The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user to deduct personal data, which in any case and at any time may configure your browser to notify and / or reject the installation of cookies.
2. Types of cookies used by ALTEAINVEST :
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the traffic of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our services and functionalities. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
3. This website may contain elements in the source code of the pages to measure user traffic, and such anonymous information may be shared with client companies, suppliers, sponsors and advertisers. In particular, this website uses Google Analytics services for traffic measurement, as well as Comscore .
For more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, you can access the following page: Google Analytics cookie concepts and if you do not want to be tracked you can install this add-on for disabling Google Analytics .
This website also uses:
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twiter: http://www.twitterenespanol.net/privacy_policy.php
- Google+ : https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- WordPress: utiliza cookies para analizar el tráfico de usuarios y sus preferencias
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/es/
- Google AdSense: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es
- Google AdWords Conversion: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=es
- Doubleclick (Google): http://www.google.es/policies/technologies/ads/
4. The user can configure the options of their browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on their equipment or eliminate them. Also, the user can check in his browser what cookies he has installed and what is the expiration term of them. You can find more information about it in the following links:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-es
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260971