ALTEAINVEST is not a construction company, but offers legal advice and mediation in all that is required to ensure that the construction of a chalet or building presents no problems to the client.
SERVICE OF CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION.
For an insignificant amount compared with the potential losses which could be incurred by somebody with little or no knowledge of the costs involved in the building of a chalet or apartment block, our services of legal advice and building administration ensure that the owner of a plot of land will obtain a considerable saving of time and money, along with others important advantages
- A better price and more flexibility with the building work, contracting the construction with the building company chosen by the client.
- A fair and reasonable contract with the architect and constructor, drawn up and supervised by specialised professionals.
- Speed and efficiency in obtaining the building permit.
- Punctual, detailed and frequent information about the progress of the construction, including any possible problems.
- The possibility to choose and change materials and decoration items such as tiles, sanitary ware, taps, doors, kitchen fittings, radiators, etc.
- Considerable discounts and advantages when acquiring the materials and decoration mentioned above, along with any other which you will need for your house, such as sauna, jacuzzis, domestic appliances, machinery or installation of central heating and air conditioning, filtration systems for swimming pools etc.
- Possibility of changes without cost unless these changes include an upgrade of the quality or more building work. In which case, the client will only pay a fair price in line with previously established rates.
- Stage payments for the work, in line with the progress made, so that the owner of the chalet only pays at the end of each phase, when these have been completed to the satisfaction of the architect or building director, along with the corresponding certification
- Avoiding hidden extras and protection against possible delays and/or any type of malpractice by the construction company.
- Legal advice and careful attention to all of the procedures and paperwork relating to the construction of the house, such as obtaining the building licence, certificates for water and electricity, certification of completion of the building work, ‘cédula de habitabilidad’ (certificate of habitability), registration for property tax, preparation of the deed of ‘Declaración de Obra Nueva’ (declaration of the building ), payment of the relevant taxes, inscription of the chalet in the Property Register etc.
- And, in general, taking care to guarantee that the building project is a complete success.
If you intend to build a villa in Altea or in another town on the Costa Blanca, get more information without obligation..
OUR SERVICES SAVE TIME, MONEY AND UNPLEASANT SURPRISES
THE COST IS INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED WILH THE LOSSES
WHICH COULD BE INCURRED BY SOMEBODY
WITH LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE OF BUILDING COSTS