Naturally, an investor can personally take charge of the procedures and verifications which are entailed in the purchase or sale of a property, but the help of our team of professionals will be invaluable and will guarantee the success of the operation, as the efficiency of our legal advice services and investment assessment will inform in detail of anything which could legally affect the present or future value of the home or business our client wishes to buy. Alongside this are many other important advantages.
SERVICES AND ADVANTAGES
- To improve the price and/or other conditions of the purchase by re-negotiating with the promoter or owner of the property you are intending to buy
- Checking the vendor’s title to the property and verifying in the Property Register to ensure that it is free of all mortgages, liens, embargoes and any other charges which may affect the title to the property.
- Checking with the Town Hall, the Tax Authorities and with the Community of Owners to verify the legal situation of the property and that there are no outstanding fiscal responsibilities, community fees or other responsibilities.
- Relevant information about the area and neighbourhood where the property is situated, access to schools, hospitals, beaches, transports, commercial centres, etc.
- Preparation of a reasonable and fair contract, drawn up and supervised by professionals specialising in real estate operations.
- Preparation of the title deed and assistance at the Notary’s office, to clarify possible doubts, to resolve any unforeseen last minute problems, or even to sign the title deed on behalf of clients in case of absence or should it simply be more convenient.
- Legal advice and assistance with all of the procedures and paperwork involved with the purchase, such as liquidation and payment of taxes, registration for property tax, inscription of the property in the name of our clients in the Property Register, etc.
- And, in general, taking decisions and measures deemed necessary or useful to guarantee the success of the operation, co-operating, when required with our clients’ own lawyers, to assure that everything is perfectly resolved, thereby avoiding problems.
To request information about our consulting services for investors and buyers of homes or businesses in the area of Altea or in another town on the Costa Blanca, click here.
OUR SPECIALISED LEGAL SERVICES
SAVE TIME, MONEY AND UNPLEASANT SURPRISES
THE COST IS INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED
WITH THE POTENTIAL LOSSES
WHICH COULD BE CAUSED BY A MISTAKE MADE
WHEN BUYING REAL ESTATE