PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the following are informed to the users of this website:
- The data voluntarily provided by users will be incorporated into a database owned and held by the lawyer and Real Estate Agent DON CARLOS BARRERAS GONZALEZ , with a professional address in Calle Conde de Altea nº 52, 03590 ALTEA (Alicante, Spain), with ID number 35.990.801-X, who also owns the trademark ‘ALTEAINVEST’.
- When for accessing certain content or for the use of any service it is necessary to provide personal data, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity.
- By providing personal data by completing data collection forms or sending them through any other means, users declare fully and unreservedly accept the incorporation of the data provided to the files of Don Carlos Barreras González and its automated processing, in the terms stipulated in this document. The aforementioned files have been timely communicated and registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which users can access free of charge if they wish to check their situation.
- The collection of personal data and its automated processing is intended to enable or facilitate the management, administration, improvement and expansion of various services, the development of statistics, management or tracking of incidents, as well as the sending of technical, legal, promotional, commercial or advertising of activities, products or services offered by Don Carlos Barreras González through this site or any other that belongs to him, manages or exploits.
- By providing personal data, the user consents and accepts the submission of promotional, commercial or advertising information referred to in the previous section, by Mr. Carlos Barreras González , although the user can at any time revoke his consent by sending an e-mail to info@alteainvest
- Mr. Carlos Barreras González will in no case sell or rent personal data of the users, which will be treated in strict compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, and only will facilitate or communicate to a third party, for the fulfillment of the above purposes, with the prior consent of the user, consent that will be granted if the user does not state anything about it within a period of fifteen days from the date on which was requested. The user can deny or revoke his consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data. The exercise of these rights can be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , by fax to the number 966 880 154, by mail to the professional domicile of Mr. Carlos Barreras González , or by any other means that allows to recognize the identity of the user who exercises the aforementioned rights.
- Mr. Carlos Barreras González undertakes not to collect unnecessary information about its clients or users, to treat with extreme diligence the personal information that can be provided to it, and to comply at any stage of the treatment with the obligation to keep secrecy regarding the data provided by users. Likewise, Mr. Carlos Barreras González undertakes to adopt at all times the levels of security legally required, to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data. , implementing for this purpose all the technical means and systems within its reach, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. However, users should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable, and assume the risks that this entails.
- Mr. Carlos Barreras González reserves the right to modify at any time its treatment and personal data security policy, always respecting the current legislation on data protection, and prior communication to those interested, either by publication on this same page or in any other place on the website, either by e-mail to the interested parties, or by any other means of communication or dissemination deemed appropriate.
The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user to deduct personal data, which in any case and at any time may configure your browser to notify and / or reject the installation of cookies.
2. Types of cookies used by ALTEAINVEST :
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the traffic of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our services and functionalities. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
3. This website may contain elements in the source code of the pages to measure user traffic, and such anonymous information may be shared with client companies, suppliers, sponsors and advertisers. In particular, this website uses Google Analytics services for traffic measurement, as well as Comscore .
For more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, you can access the following page: Google Analytics cookie concepts and if you do not want to be tracked you can install this add-on for disabling Google Analytics .
This website also uses:
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twiter: http://www.twitterenespanol.net/privacy_policy.php
- Google+ : https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- WordPress: utiliza cookies para analizar el tráfico de usuarios y sus preferencias
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/es/
- Google AdSense: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es
- Google AdWords Conversion: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=es
- Doubleclick (Google): http://www.google.es/policies/technologies/ads/
4. The user can configure the options of their browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on their equipment or eliminate them. Also, the user can check in his browser what cookies he has installed and what is the expiration term of them. You can find more information about it in the following links:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-es
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260971