The team of lawyers and collaborators of ALTEAINVEST, with a wide field of experience in all types of legal matters, with emphasis on Real Estate and planning, offer a range of integrated services of invaluable help to:
SERVICES FOR BUYERS OF PROPERTY, LAND OR BUSINESSES
Full legal advice and adopting the necessary measures to obtain the maximum advantages and guarantee the purchase is a complete success.
- Preparation and supervision of contracts of deposit, purchase, option to buy, construction or lease.
- Checking of details in the Property Register, with the Tax Authorities, Town Halls and other official organisations.
- Fiscal advice.
- Taking care of all of the details and paperwork involved with the purchase of a property, land or business.
- Compensation for delays or other breaches of contract by construction companies or promoters.
LEGAL SERVICES FOR REAL ESTATE OWNERS OR BUSINESSES
ALTEAINVEST can advise, mediate in, and resolve all types of questions, negotiations and legal problems relating to property, land, business premises or businesses:
- Preparation or supervision of rental contracts, contracts of purchase and sale, construction or lease.
- Reclaiming of unpaid rentals by tenants.
- Claims against constructors, promoters and insurance companies for defective construction or other causes.
- Problems with neighbours, or communities.
- Reimbursements for damages, breach of contract or other causes.
- Resolving of problems with mortgages or embargoes.
LEGAL SERVICES FOR PARTICULARS AND COMPANIES
- Constitution of civil and mercantile companies.
- Judicial and non-judicial claims of all types of debts.
- Foreign Investment service and advice.
- Financial administration.
- Advice and preparation of inheritances.
- Legal, civil and mercantile advice to companies.
- Preparation and supervision of all types of contracts.
LEGAL SERVICES FOR INVESTORS
Naturally, an investor can personally deal with all of the procedures and verifications involved with the purchase of a property, but the help from the team of professionals of ALTEAINVEST will be invaluable and will guarantee the success of the operation, as the efficiency of our legal advice services and investment assessment mean that our clients have the maximum advantage and will be informed in full detail of anything which could legally affect the present or future value of the business they wish to buy.
LEGAL SERVICES TO BUILDERS AND PROMOTERS, SPANISH AND FOREIGNERS
- Advice and complete service for construction, promotions and urbanisations.
- Preparation and supervision of purchase and sale contracts, supervision of building work, mediation, commercialisation and all complementary legal documentation relating to the company activity.
- Claims against purchasers for non-payment of agreed amounts, for breach of contract, or any other related concept.
- Claims against sub-contractors, service companies and utility companies.
- Solving of problems with Town Halls or other official organisations.
- Solving of problems with banks.
- Complete planning advice and management
CONSTRUCTION OF CHALETS: Legal Advice and Administration
For an insignificant cost compared with the potential losses which could be incurred by somebody with little knowledge of the costs involved in the building of a chalet or an apartment block, our services of legal advice and building administration allow the owner of the land to gain important advantages and a considerable saving of both time and money.
COMPREHENSIVE URBAN MANAGEMENT
The team of lawyers and technical collaborators of ALTEAINVEST allows us to offer a specialised and varied service of advice, planning and management in order to satisfy every need of land owners, investors, construction companies, promoters and residential estate builders:
- Obtaining, analysis and reviewing of documentation, with verification of details in the Property Register and the Town Hall Registry.
- Viability studies for all types of projects.
- Constitution y administration of Claims Boards.
- Drawing up and administration of ‘Planes Parciales’.
- Projects of ‘Reparcelación’ (regrouping of plots).
- Management of Programs of Integrated Actions
- Constitution and Administration of ‘Agrupaciones de Interés Urbanístico’ (Associations to defend the rights and interests of property owners).
- Comparative analysis of estimates.
- Advice and preparation for bank loans.
- Analysis and legal procedures of ‘recursos administrativos’ (appeals to administrative authorities) and ‘contencioso-administrativos’ (appeals to the courts against acts of the area administrative authorities).