- GENERAL INFORMATION
- ACCESS TERMS
- USE TERMS
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- LAW AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
These General Conditions regulate the use of this website, which is accessed through the URL www.alteainvest.com.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that this website has been created, maintained and owned by the Real Estate Agency ALTEAINVEST , registered trademark owned by the Lawyer and Real Estate Agent Don Carlos Barreras González, with a professional office in calle Conde de Altea nº 52, 03590 ALTEA (Alicante, Spain).
Users can establish direct and effective communication with the owner of this site not only by personal visit or mail addressed to their registered office, in the aforementioned signs, but also by the following means:
Fax: (+34) 966 880 154
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to this website or its use in any form implies the acceptance of each and every one of the present general conditions of use and which, unilaterally, at any time, the owner can establish. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all visitors or users to carefully read the general conditions of use in force each time they access this website .
The use of certain services will also imply the acceptance, without any reservation, of the particular rules or instructions that the owner of this site could establish at any time with a specific, substitute or complementary character to the present general conditions.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
In general, access to information and content provided on this site will be free and free, and users will not be required to provide personal data, nor the use of passwords or passwords, nor the previous subscription, except to access certain contents or services.
When for accessing certain content or for the use of any service it is necessary to provide personal data, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. These data will be given the corresponding automated treatment according to their nature or purpose, under the conditions and terms indicated in the section of Personal Data Processing Policy .
4. CONDITIONS OF USE
Users will use the contents and services provided in accordance with these General Conditions and with strict compliance with current legislation, and assume the responsibilities that correspond to them for the behaviors or activities that, in any way, may be unlawful or harmful to third party rights. or that may harm, impede or limit the use of this website to other users. p>
In particular, and merely by way of indication and not limitation, users undertake not to transmit or disseminate through this site messages, images, photographs, software, data or content that:
- in any way contravene or attempt against fundamental rights recognized by the legal system.
- induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent, discriminatory actions based on sex, race, religion or ideology, or, in general, are contrary to law, morality or public order.
- they are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated, obscene or extemporaneous.
- they are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, unless prior and sufficient authorization of their legitimate owner.
- injure or may harm the right to honor, personal privacy, the image of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy or confidentiality of communications.
- constitute illicit, deceptive or disloyal advertising.
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other material or program that may damage or alter the operation of computers or computer systems.
Users will be liable for damages of any kind that the owner of this site may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of the breach of current regulations or any of the obligations arising from the general conditions of use of this website .
The owner of this site reserves the right to deny, unilaterally and at any time, access to this website to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use, without prior notice or justification.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5.1 Industrial property
The distinctive, graphic or word signs that appear on this website are the property of Mr. Carlos Barreras González, who has the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, its use by third parties lacking the corresponding authorization is prohibited.
The possible presence on this site of distinctive signs of ownership other than that described in the previous paragraph is made with the authorization of their legitimate owners, always with due respect for their rights.
5.2 Domain names
In the same sense as referred to in the previous section, the domain name alteainvest.com and all those that serve to access directly to this site are the exclusive property of Mr. Carlos Barreras González, or his use has been assigned to him for its legitimate owner. The improper use of the same in the economic traffic would imply a violation of the rights conferred by its registration and will be pursued by the means provided by the Law.
5.3.1 The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, sounds, videos, animations, recordings, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property.
Excluded from this protection are those files or computer programs not owned by Mr. Carlos Barreras González and free access (freeware) that the user can download from various pages of this site in order to enable or facilitate access to them. It is, in any case, applications that have the character of public domain by express will of their authors.
5.4 Personal use
The user is expressly authorized by the owner of this site to view, print, copy or store on his hard drive or other physical media, protected intellectual creations and any other content or asset covered or not by an exclusive right, except those computer programs, provided that this is done for personal and private purposes of the user, without commercial purpose or distribution, and without modifying, altering or decompiling the aforementioned contents. This power of personal use is understood to be recognized provided that the warnings to copyright and industrial property rights made here are respected intact, and does not imply the granting of any license to the user.
Any other use of the intellectual creations or contents of this site will require the express and written authorization of the owner of this site.
5.5 Reserve of shares
The use of the contents or services of this site does not imply or imply the granting of a license or authorization of use of any kind on your intellectual or industrial property rights or on any other right.
The user of this website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case Mr. Carlos Barreras González the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to him in defense of his legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property .
On this website the user can find various links that will lead to independent websites of Mr. Carlos Barreras González, in order to facilitate and encourage access to other sources of information on the Internet related to real estate or legal issues, or general .
The owner of this site is not responsible for the content that is accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links, nor for the modifications that are carried out in them, nor for the use made of them, nor for their availability technique.
However, Mr. Carlos Barreras González is committed to doing everything possible to avoid the existence on its website of links to sites with illegal content, that promote illegal, racist or xenophobic activities or that, in general, violate the principles of freedom and of human dignity or violate the values and rights recognized by the Spanish Constitution and by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. In case you have actual knowledge that the information to which a link refers is unlawful, the owner of this site undertakes to act with due diligence to eliminate or disable such link.
In the event that the owner of a website believes that a link established from this site in any way undermines their rights or if it causes the least damage, you should only communicate by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by any other means, in the confidence that the link will be terminated immediately, or modified in a manner satisfactory to the interested party, No need for further procedures or explanations on your part.
The user has the possibility to prevent the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. In some cases the deactivation of Cookies may prevent the proper functioning of the Website.
Although the owner of this site will try to offer its users the most complete, useful and up-to-date information possible, the accuracy, updating and operability of its contents and services is not guaranteed, and, therefore, expressly, it avoids any type of responsibility for the possible damages or damages of any kind that its users may suffer due to the use of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data, or due to the possible suspension, cancellation or inoperability of its contents or services.
Users should be aware that, in any case, the use of the contents and services of this website & gt; it is done at your own risk and under your sole and exclusive responsibility, and that the owner of this site does NOT guarantee:
- the operation or availability of its contents or services. However, when reasonably feasible or foreseeable, users will be warned of possible interruptions of its operation.
- the usefulness, accuracy, updating or infallibility of its contents or services for making decisions or performing any particular activity. The information, both proprietary and from third parties, that appear on the website is provided “ as they are “, without any guarantees of any kind as to their accuracy and updating. Consequently, the owner of this site is not responsible for the possible damages that the use of the same could cause.
- the privacy and security of the use of its services, or that unauthorized third parties may have knowledge of the access or use that users may make of its contents or services, and, consequently, excludes any responsibility in this regard.
- the absence of viruses or any other harmful elements introduced or provided by content or service providers, or by other users or third parties that may cause alterations or problems of any kind in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the users or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer systems.
- the legality of the content provided on the basis of information provided by third-party suppliers, collaborators or users. However, Mr. Carlos Barreras González undertakes to do everything possible to prevent the existence of illegal content on his site and, if he has actual knowledge of these contents, eliminate them or prevent access to them.
In any case, the owner of this site thanks in advance all kinds of suggestions, rectifications or comments that help to avoid or correct any type of incident or irregularity as quickly and efficiently as possible. Such communications can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
Although, in principle, the duration of this site is indeterminate, its owner reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of its services or content, in whole or in part, at any time, and without the need for notice to the users of the same. Likewise, the conditions of use of this website may be modified at any time..
10. LAW AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish Laws. Any dispute in relation to this website will be brought before the Spanish jurisdiction, the parties submitting themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Benidorm, and their hierarchical superiors, expressly waiving other privileges if they had it and were different from those outlined.
The simplest and most effective way to request any clarification, or to make any type of complaint, suggestion or comment, is to send an e-mail to email@example.com.